Generic Stuff: Potentially cheap stuff that will amuse me to no end.
* Mighty Putty - BILLY MAYS HERE FOR MIGHTY PUTTY. MIGHTY PUTTY IS NOT A GLUE...BUT A SUPER-POWERED EPOXY.
* Some good RCA cables - I'm talking heavy gauge not-gonna-burn shit. Tired of replacing these things.
* Generic Cheap Condenser Microphone - So I can record better quality horn crap when I'm bored.
* Plain white shirts - Those nice 100% cotton ones with the single pocket are great, but the cheap ones in the 5-packs are ok, too. No v-necks. Size large.
* Plain black socks - A person can never have too many socks. I like the generic sports-style tube socks. Size 12 must be in the size range.
* Black Steel Toe Logger Boots - My boots are getting a bit worn. Might as well beg for the good stuff.
* Carhartt Jeans - The comfy type. Size 36x30 or so. None of that tight fitting crap.
* Liquor - I like cheap brandy, stiff bourbon, and Everclear.
* More Billy Joel Music - I don't have:
Cold Spring Harbor, Streetlife Serenade, Turnstiles, Glass Houses, The Nylon Curtain, The Bridge, Songs in the Attic
* Blink 182 CDs - Apparently I like them. Particularly the album "Enema of the State". Those were the days.
* More Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - I don't have:
Are A Drag, Ruin Jonny's Bar Mitzvah, Love Their Country, Have Another Ball, Go Down Under
* Blue Magic Liquid Metal Polish - Better than Brasso. Look in the automotive section at Walmart.
* Blue Magic Metal Polishing Creme - Half-gallon of Blue Magic! lol!
* Polishing cloths - Basically all of my horns are dirty and need cleaning.
* Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - Gotta love that Andrew Lloyd Webber stuff. Except Cats. Fuck Cats.
* Cheap Chiefs Jersey - Not that things are looking particularly positive at the moment.
Computer Crap: Things to pretentiously enhance my portal to the real world that is called "computer".
* Any decent AM2+ 790FX board - I desperately need a suitable replacement for my MSI 580X.
* Cheap Athlon II X2 - My old school tendencies are starting to catch up in a bad way.
* AMD Athlon X2 6400+ - These are stupid expensive for some reason, but I guess it's cheaper than a motherboard AND processor.
* ATI Radeon 2900 XT - Still too expensive. I can wish though.
* SG Propad 6 - Sweet Genesis controller with customizable shoulder buttons.
* Cheap ass PS2 controller - I need some kinda analog capable controller for my shooters. Doesn't get any cheaper. Not wireless.
* Logitech Netplay Controller for PS2 - This would also be fun to have instead of just a generic PS2 controller.
* Tectoy Mega Drive 4 Guitar Idol - I'd settle for a generic guitar controller, but this is a million times sweeter.
Astronomically Expensive Shit: Stuff I'm Not Really Worth BUT OH WELL
* Sony GDM-W900 CRT Monitor - Arguably the greatest consumer grade PC monitor ever. I don't really have the desk for it, though.